The NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk can help you be better equipped to identify, evaluate, communicate, and act on risk.
This qualification is initially available via eLearning only, which means you can complete your studies at a time, place, and pace convenient to you. A classroom option will be available later in the year.
Studying this qualification will help you:
- Analyse the environment in which your organisation operates, identifying potential risks and opportunities and their impact on your objectives.
- Master the essential principles of risk and risk management and their link to deci- sion-making.
- Having the right and timely conversations about risk with different stakeholders.
- Appreciate the relationship between psychology and decision-making.
- Understand the risk management process and framework based on ISO 31000.
- Appreciate the positive role risk management plays in strategy development, business planning and achievement of objectives.
- Understand the vital role of people and culture.
Appreciate the importance of an integrated approach to risk management.
The qualification is made up of three elements and is based on the principles of the global risk management standard, ISO 31000.
Element 1 – Principles of risk and risk management
Element 2 – The risk management process E
lement 3 – The risk management framework
The relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
This qualification is initially available via eLearning only, however a classroom option will be available later in the year!